Energy Observer Foundation participates actively, with determination and voluntarism, in the construction of the tomorrow world.
- To accelerate energy transition via the rolling out of clean and accessible energy systems, key elements in the battle to combat climate change.
- To promote sustainable development goals for a fairer and more sustainable world.
- To protect our oceans from atmospheric and noise pollution.
It is fundamental to undertake to tomorrow but also to educate, convince, contribute to research, and train.
The time has come, all the more so in light of the planetary crisis we’re navigating, to honour the beauty of the world, to respect biodiversity and also to contribute in as practical a way as possible on this laboratory vessel, to a general awakening of consciences.
3 areas of action that take priority
To raise awareness and take action
to promote the 17 sustainable development goals, awaken consciences and contribute to changing behaviours.
To document, publicize the challenges and effects
of maritime pollution, help to assess their impact on ecosystems and publish the fruit of our research.
To share, train and pass on
our know-how about energy mix to the young generations.
Become a benefactor partner
Energy Observer Foundation is a public interest mission for energy and ecological transition, whose objective is to raise awareness by promoting solutions that reinvent tomorrow's world. By joining the Energy Observer Foundation and becoming a sponsor of the Energy Observer Endowment Fund, you become an actor in the construction of a more sustainable world.
Why join us
- Participate in the reflection on the climate emergency in the post-crisis context
- Communicate on your commitments in favour of the ecological and solidarity transition in the framework of a widely shared awareness of the climate emergency
- Delivering positive and inspiring information to as many people as possible
- Unite your employees around an exceptional adventure that puts progress first, innovation, technology at the service of another social project
- To promote concrete solutions for the implementation of the 17 SDOs that are today the best roadmap to build the world after
- Participate in the understanding of the impact of marine pollution on ecosystems and to research
- Contribute to the education and training of young people on the energy systems of tomorrow